Dennis Wilson is a legal practitioner admitted to practice in New South Wales, Australia. Dennis is entitled to practise as a legal practitioner in other Australian States and Territories by virtue of his New South Wales Practising Certificate, subject to the provisions of the corresponding laws of those States or Territories.
"Mediation, Arbitration and Expert Determination each requires agreement. The agreements are found under "Resources".
The provision of legal services in New South Wales require a costs disclosure and a costs agreement pursuant to the provisions of the Legal Profession Act 2004 Part 3.2. Links to the Legal Profession Act are provided here. There are exceptions so that disclosure is not required. For example, where the total legal costs, excluding disbursements, are not likely to exceed $750.00 (exclusive of GST). Other exceptions are set forth in s 312 of the Legal Profession Act 2004.
Links to the agreements relevant to the various methods of ADR and the costs disclosure and the costs agreement documents for the provision of legal services are here.
I provide services in the following areas:
- Environmental Law
- Local Government Law
- Land and Water Contamination
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Traffic Planning
- Land Resumption and Compensation
- Water Rights
- Licensing, including pollution and water
- Carbon Trading and Climate Change
- Administrative Law
- Encroachment of Buildings
- Land Law including Easements and Rights of Way
- Building, Construction and Infrastructure contract and documentation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance
- International Environmental Law
Alternate Dispute Resolution including:
Dennis does not keep a trust account. Any money received by him is for services provided by him personally.
+1300 556 188
+1300 557 188
Send me an email